Historic Preservation [electronic resource] : Background and Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes the Federal role in historic preservation, and provides descriptions of and funding information for major Federal preservation programs, including the Historic Preservation Fund, the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, and the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075471