New Welfare Law [electronic resource] : Comparison of the New Block Grant Program with Aid to Families with Dependent Children
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compares provisions of the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families block grant program with those of the previous Aid to Families with Dependent Children program that it replaces. Categories of comparison include eligibility, family participation, forms of aid, benefit levels and limits, personal behavior, work requirements, administration, and funding.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075490