Medicare [electronic resource] : Comparison to Typical Employment-Based Health Insurance Plans
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compares health insurance benefits for Medicare beneficiaries relative to non-elderly enrollees in private sector plans. Reviews additional forms of coverage, including Medicare supplemental coverage and flexible spending accounts. Examines who pays for Medicare and employment-based plans, notes their respective costs, and addresses regional variation in premiums for health insurance coverage. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075506