State Roles in Postsecondary Education and the Higher Education Act (HEA) [electronic resource] : Options for HEA Reauthorization
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides information on recent trends in the State role in postsecondary education and general information on postsecondary education governance or coordination structures of States. Discusses the current, relatively limited, role of State governments in the administration of Higher Education Act programs. Analyzes strategies through which Federal postsecondary education aid programs might better complement State support of postsecondary education.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075507