Family Cash Welfare [electronic resource] : Comparison of H.R. 4, H.R. 3507/S. 1795, and S. 1841/H.R. 3612 (Clinton Bill).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compares the Aid to Families with Dependent Children/Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training replacement provisions of H.R. 4, H.R. 3507/S. 1795 with S. 1841/H.R. 3612, the "Clinton Bill," which are all designed to make sweeping changes in cash welfare, food aid, and services to eligible needy families with children. Covers topics such as eligibility, income, employment, funding, and interaction with other programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075526