Legislation on Protection of Pupil or Family Rights in Federally Assisted Programs [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on and legislative history of the Family Privacy Protection Act of 1995, which extends to all Federal agencies and programs privacy requirements similar to those that currently apply to education assistance programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075558