Law of the Sea [electronic resource] : the International Seabed Authority--Its Status and U.S. Participation Therein
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the 1995-1996 activities of the International Seabed Authority (ISA), an international organization set up to administer seabed mining provisions provided by the 1994 Agreement on the Implementation of Part XI of the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. Discusses status of provisional U.S. participation in ISA and November 1998 deadline for Senate confirmation of Convention/Agreement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075685