Norwegian Commercial Whaling [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses ecological, ethical and political issues related to Norwegian commercial whaling, as opposed by the International Whaling Commission. Considers issues and options for Congress, including invoking Pelly Amendment trade sanctions, accepting a science-based solution, and continuing postpone a resolution through a "good faith dialogue".
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075737