Israel [electronic resource] : U.S. Loan Guarantees for Settling Immigrants
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines congressional action and issues relating to the authorization of loan guarantees to Israel for settlement of new Soviet immigrants, including impact on Palestinians and the Arab-Israeli peace process.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075790