North Korea's Nuclear Weapons Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes North Korea's nuclear weapons program. Assesses the state of North Korean nuclear weapons development, and examines the diplomatic background, provisions, and costs and benefits of the U.S.-North Korean Agreed Framework of 1994 for North Korea's curtailment of the weapons program in exchange for U.S. energy, economic, and other assistance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075820