Shutdown of the Federal Government [electronic resource] : Effects on the Federal Workforce
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the causes and process of Federal government shutdowns, their effects on Federal employees and consumers of Federal services, and their costs. Includes definitions of "essential " and "non-essential" personnel, as well as legal and historical background.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075852