Delegate Selection for the 1996 Democratic and Republican National Conventions [electronic resource] : Alabama
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes the procedures used by the Democratic and Republican parties to select delegates for the national party conventions. Also includes a calendar listing events at each stage of the process and a chart listing the categories of delegates and the manner in which they are selected.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10075989