National Information Infrastructure [electronic resource] : The Federal Role
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses the debate between the President and Congress over whether Government should be directly involved in promoting high technology research and technology commercialization in support of a National Information Infrastructure (NII). Covers Presidential budget requests and other administration initiatives; telecommunications deregulation, FY95 budget rescissions, and other congressional initiatives; and the High Performance Computing and Communications Program and other NII applications.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076150