Hobbs Act [electronic resource] : Labor Extortion in Interstate Commerce
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an outline of the Hobbs Act, passed in 1942 as a criminal statute preventing extortion by organized labor. Summarizes the act's legislative history and discusses its application and case law.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076228