Transatlantic Business Dialogue [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews evolution of the Transatlantic Business Dialogue (TABD) into an ongoing process that brings business leaders and Government officials together to strengthen bilateral economic ties and to reduce trade barriers. Discusses first New Transatlantic Agenda (NTA) summit in Madrid; subsequent meetings in Seville and Chicago that have helped define TABD role in NTA; committees and working groups; TABD major acheivements; and TABD future.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076514