Land and Water Conservation Fund [electronic resource] : Current Funding and Other Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides information on the Land and Water Conservation Fund, which is the primary source of Federal money for the acquisition of new recreation areas and of grants to States for recreation planning, land acquisition, and facility development. Covers history of fund, its statutory authority, funding authorization levels for FY1965-98, and debate on redirecting the fund to specific projects or sites.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076611