Immigration [electronic resource] : The New Affidavit of Support--Questions, Answers, and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Answers questions regarding the new affidavit of support form issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service designed to satisfy requirements that immigrants not become public charges and to make sponsors financially responsible for sponsored immigrants. Addresses related issues including definition of "Federal means-tested benefit" and impact of sponsors' income requirement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076775