Teacher Preparation, Recruitment, and Training [electronic resource] : Status of Legislation in the 105th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses teacher recruitment and retention programs in context of upcoming reauthorization of the Higher Education Act. Explains types of teacher recruitment and retention programs; describes existing Federal, private sector, State, and local programs; and summarizes related 105th Congress legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076833