Population Assistance Programs [electronic resource] : Impending Congressional Action
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief background on Congressional debate over U.S. international family planning assistance in the 104th Congress, focusing on House and Senate differences over restrictions on abortion-related activities and UN population programs. Summarizes Congressional action in the 105th Congress related to population assistance, and provides brief assessment of the implications of AID funding limitations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076930