NATO and Bosnia [electronic resource] : A Looming Transatlantic Debate
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines debate surrounding NATO peacekeeping operations in Bosnia following end of NATO Stabilization Force mandate in 1998. Reviews Congressional and European perspectives, perceptions of NATO effectiveness in Bosnia, connection to NATO enlargement debate, and policy options.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076971