Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE) [electronic resource] : Flank Agreement and Treaty Adaptation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses negotiations to adapt the Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE) Treaty to the military-political situation in Europe following dissolution of the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact; and discusses development of the Flank Agreement, which adjusts CFE Treaty flank limits to permit greater Russian military equipment deployments in response to regional instability in the Caucasus.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076973