Middle East Peace Facilitation Act [electronic resource] : Implications of Expiration
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews P.L. 103-87, the Middle East Peace Facilitation Act (MEPFA) of 1993, which lists standards of behavior that the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the Palestinian Authority, or their successor organizations must meet in order to maintain contacts with the U.S. and receive U.S. foreign assistance. Addresses implications of expired MEPFA on foreign assistance for the Palestinians; the PLO office in D.C.; U.S. diplomatic contacts with the Palestinians; and visas and Palestinian travel in U.S.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10076992