Deficit-Reduction Lockbox Proposals [electronic resource] : Summary and Legislative History
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Encloses summary and legislative history of deficit-reduction lockbox proposals. Lockbox proposals refer to congressional procedures under which general spending levels used for budget enforcement are reduced to reflect cuts as they are made in individual appropriations and other spending bills.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077061