Disaster Streamlining and Costs Reduction Act of 1997 (S. 1007) [electronic resource] : A Summary of Provisions and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses S. 1007, the Disaster Streamlining and Costs Reduction Act of 1997, to amend the Stafford Act, to control Federal disaster expenditures. Summarizes key provisions of S. 1007 and selected policy issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077161