World Intellectual Property Organization Performances and Phonograms Treaty [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the new World International Property Organization Performances and Phonograms Treaty, which provides international protection for performers and producers of sound recordings; summarizes the treaty's main provisions and implementation bills; and briefly discusses possible legislative issues concerning implementation of the treaty.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077385