Global Climate Change [electronic resource] : Selected Legal Questions About the Kyoto Protocol
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Answers legal questions about the Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Addresses whether the U.S. is now legally bound by the Protocol, legal implications of signing, implementation of the Protocol as an executive agreement without submission to the Senate, and use of the Protocol as the legal basis for regulation of emissions prior to ratification.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077397