Flat Taxes [electronic resource] : Simplification and Compliance Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews flat tax proposals, discusses current taxation compliance and administration, and examines whether institution of a flat tax would simplify matters for individuals, businesses, and the Internal Revenue Service.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077577