Federal Tax on Consumed Income [electronic resource] : Background and Analysis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes general and theoretical considerations of a personal consumption tax, and examines the merits of taxing consumption versus income. Covers history of consumption taxes, personal consumption tax design, implementation, transitional considerations, and characteristics regarding equity, efficiency, and simplicity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077684