U.S.-East Asian Economic Ties [electronic resource] : Impact of the Asian Financial Crisis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines potential impact of recent Asian currency crisis and other factors affecting U.S.-East Asia economic ties; and considers U.S. economic stake in the region, focusing on foreign trade and investment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077686