"Price Stability" as the Sole Goal of Monetary Policy [electronic resource] : The Experience of Five Countries
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines experiences of industrialized and developing countries which have adopted price stability as the primary goal of monetary policy in order to minimize the economic effects of inflation, focusing on New Zealand, Canada, United Kingdom, Sweden, and Finland. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077734