Clean Water Action Plan [electronic resource] : Background and Early Implementation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the Clean Water Action Plan, a multi-agency effort to improve and strengthen water pollution control efforts, and examines primary components of the Action Plan, including protection of public health, control of polluted runoff, incentives for private land stewardship, protection of coastal waters, and enhanced Federal stewardship. Also discusses early implementation of the Action Plan.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077862