Civilian Nuclear Waste Disposal [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the disposal of civilian nuclear waste by the Department of energy (DOE) and reviews the characteristics of spent nuclear fuel and commercial low-level waste. Examines legislation on nuclear spent fuel storage and transportation and discusses policy issues, including problems in regulation of spent nuclear fuel and low-level waste disposal, storage facilities, and FY98-99 DOE disposal program funding.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077873