Title I, ESEA [electronic resource] : Current Status and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes and analyzes recent developments and issues regarding the Title I, Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), program. Reviews funding of ESEA, FY96-FY2000, and implementation of 1994 amendments to reform Federal support of State and local education programs for disadvantaged students. Analyzes Supreme Court decision Agostini V. Felton, regarding extension of Title I services to eligible children enrolled in private schools.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077972