Charter Schools [electronic resource] : State Developments and Federal Policy Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of charter schools and reviews State and Federal charter school laws. Discusses selected problems and issues regarding Federal programs and charter schools and examines Federal policy options.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10077980