Federal Retirement and the Thrift Savings Plan [electronic resource] : Background and Operations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes the design and administration of and benefit payments from the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) for Federal personnel. Discusses TSP fund performance, rules for withdrawals and loans, TSP in relation to the Federal budget, and TSP participation rates and investment choices, and illustrates TSP account balance accumulations through hypothetical examples. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078072