Federal TRIO Programs and the National Early Intervention Scholarship and Partnership Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Federal TRIO programs and the National Early Intervention Scholarship and Partnership program, which provide assistance to minority, low-income, or other disadvantaged students to increase high school completion and enrollment in higher education. Tracks legislative action on these programs which are being considered by the 105th Congress. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078081