Asian Financial Crisis [electronic resource] : An Analysis of U.S. Foreign Policy Interests and Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Tracks and analyzes the efforts of Asian countries to deal with the regional financial crisis and reviews their interaction with the International Monetary Fund, the U.S., and other major sources of financial support and policy advice. Addresses implications for U.S. interests, such as regional stability and trade liberalization, and discusses factors that could influence the duration and severity of the conflict. Also examines options for Congress on IMF stabilization programs and FY98 appropriations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078196