Supplemental Appropriations and Rescissions for FY1998 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background and overview of Presidential proposals for FY98 supplemental appropriations and rescissions and lists all accounts affected by supplement/rescission requests. Discusses programs receiving greatest congressional attention, including IMF funding, UN arrears payments, defense operations in Bosnia, and natural disaster relief, and tracks congressional debate. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078205