Intelligence Issues and the 105th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background and analysis of intelligence issues considered by the 105th Congress in adapting the intelligence community to the realities of the post-Cold War era. Discusses current intelligence emphasis on support to military operations and on acquiring information on terrorism and narcotics trafficking. Examines P.L. 105-107, the FY1998 Intelligence Authorization Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078373