Procedural Distinctions Between the House and the Committee of the Whole [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Briefly identifies the chief distinctions between consideration of measures when the House operates as the House and consideration in Committee of the Whole.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078390