Presidential Appointments to Full-Time Positions on Regulatory and Other Collegial Boards and Commissions, 105th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : digital, PDF file
- Lists full-time positions requiring Senate confirmation to regulatory and other collegial bodies. Identifies incumbents in each position, fixed-term positions, and the dates their terms of office expire. Also contains nominations made by Clinton Administration to vacant positions and actions taken by Senate. Profiles each board and commission, and indicates the political affiliation of the incumbent, and whether an incumbent may remain in office when a term expires.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078534