Methyl Bromide and Stratospheric Ozone Depletion Policy Issues [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines scientific background of agricultural fumigant methyl bromide and its potential contribution to stratospheric ozone depletion. Outlines policy options for Congress regarding its phaseout, and discusses potential social and economic consequences for U.S. agriculture. Reviews recent legislation to fund research for methyl bromide alternatives.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078743