Internet [electronic resource] : An Overview of Six Key Technology Policy Issues Affecting Its Use and Growth
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines key technology policy issues affecting the growth and use of the Internet, including encryption and electronic signatures, computer security, Internet privacy, intellectual property, the impact of unsolicited electronic mail, and management of Internet domain names. List pending legislation in the 105th Congress, and provides list of related CRS reports.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078749