Violent And Abusive Behavior in Youth [electronic resource] : A Public Health Problem
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explores the incidence and prevalence of violence in the U.S., causes of youth violence, the public health approach in preventing youth violence, concerns about the efficacy of these public health antiviolence programs, and action on topic by the 105th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078755