Foreign Corrupt Practices Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, intended to prohibit bribery of foreign officials by U.S. corporations, the 1988 amendments to the Act, and the 1998 amendments bringing the Act into conformance with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development's agreement on bribery.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078778