H.R. 1907, 106th Congress [electronic resource] : American Inventors Protection Act of 1999
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a title-by-title summary of H.R. 1907, the American Inventors Protection Act of 1999, including provisions to protect inventors from unscrupulous marketing services, to establish an inter partes patent reexamination procedure, and to make the Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) an independent agency and create two PTO advisory committees.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078841