Medicare [electronic resource] : Payments to Physicians
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains the Medicare fee schedule for payments to physicians under the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1989 and the calculation of the annual update to the fee schedule. Examines issues related to the fee schedule, including access to care, geographic variation in payments, practice expenses, payments for oncology services, documentation for evaluation and management services, private contracting, and recent legislation. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10078996