Work Incentives for Disabled Beneficiaries [electronic resource] : Comparison of Bills in the 106th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on SSA disability programs and work incentives in current law, and presents side-by-side comparison of legislation introduced in the 106th Congress, to provide work incentives for disabled beneficiaries, including extending Medicare and Medicaid eligibility and creating a program allowing persons with disabilities greater choice of vocational rehabilitation and employment services providers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079038