Federal Regulation of Working Hours [electronic resource] : The Ballenger and Ashcroft Proposals of the 105th Congress (H.R. 1 and S. 4).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes H.R. 1 and S. 4 and examines related working hour regulation issues, including "alternative" work scheduling, overtime requirements of private sector employers, and "comp" time.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079046