Air Quality and Vehicle Emission Standards [electronic resource] : An Overview of the National Low Emission Vehicle Program and Related Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Federal emission standards for motor vehicles under the Clean Air Act and stricter California standards, explains the low emission standards and flexible compliance mechanisms to which States and manufacturers have voluntarily agreed under the National Low Emission Vehicle Program, discusses Environmental Protection Agency's estimates of the program's air quality benefits and costs, and examines regulatory issues related to its implementation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079094